Thursday, December 23, 2010

Wedding messages


  •  wish you to live in peace and in perfect union at least till your golden jubilee!
  • I wish you both to keep your youth and your golden heart, to sleep well and to keep in mind that you have friends!
  • I wish you to dance on your grandchildren wedding day!
  • I wish you that quarrel, misunderstanding and misfortune will never ever touch you. Have a long and happy life together!
  • I congratulate you on your wedding and wish you half of the most beautiful things in the world. The other half I’ll leave for me.
  • Compliment on your wedding! Let love never leaves your house and happiness stays with you forever!
  • Congratulations on your wedding! Let all your dreams come true and every minute be a feast!
  • I wish you eyes full of joy and long and interesting life together! Be happy!
  • Let good luck and understanding stay with you forever! Happy wedding day!
  • I wish you both god-speed and life full of joy! Congratulations on your wedding day!
  • If my love for you were water, it would be as vast as an ocean.
  • Bound by the earth and forest, so to the water and sea, by the air we breathe and the fire within, connected to the stones of old in perfect circle, we two are as one, Together forever, in love.
  • For hearing my thoughts, understanding my dreams and being my best friend, for filling my life with joy and loving me without end, I do.
  • Marriage is not only the beginning of a relationship but also the end of a life long search for the other half of your soul.
  • The trail winds onward through the hills from here to prairie's end; will our journey ever last? As long as you're my love my friend.
  • As the autumn leaves begin to turn Two lovers choose to say I do A promise made and shared with you to love, to laugh, to live, to learn.
  • As the trees burst into color and the autumnal season arrives we pledge our faith, our love, and our lives.
  • As the trees burst into color and the autumnal season arrives we pledge our faith, our love, and our lives.
  • Whether yellow, orange, brown or gold the colors of fall never grow old this is a reflection of their love ever changing, yet everlasting.
  • How beautiful is the day that is touched by love…
  • Like the leaves on an autumn breeze, our hearts are uplifted by love...
  • A fresh new day, and it is ours a day of happy beginnings.
  • Like a butterfly in a summer breeze, our hearts are uplifted by love.
  • Love makes life a paradise...
  • Each hour, each day, each year we grow as two, yet as one, we grow apart, yet together forming an eternal love.
  • Our love blossoms together!
  • The miracle of Christmas and the magic of true love bring joy to our lives...
  • In the spirit of peace and joy this holiday season.
  • The greatest gift of all this season is love.
  • In the spirit of the season we have found the perfect reason to gather friends and family...

No comments:

Post a Comment