Thursday, December 23, 2010

Thank you messages


  • A true friend sees your valuable qualities as well as your faults and never fails you! Thank you for believing in me, my dear friend!
  • We should not express our gratitude anyhow. This is a very important and deep feeling and I have this feeling for you, dear….
  • All my life I knew that I am a rich man because I had you. Thank you for everything you’ve done for me, my dear and lovely family!
  • We should not express our gratitude anyhow. This is a very important and deep feeling and I have this feeling for you, dear….
  • I fail words to express my gratitude to you for all you have done.
  • I do not know how to show my gratitude and cannot say enough good things about……..
  • My heart is filled with deep respect and gratitude to you, …..
  • Please, kindly accept this expression of my cordial thanks to you, ……
  • I’d like to express my infinite gratitude to you, ….
  • In sincere appreciation of your valuable help, please accept my respect and gratitude.
  • I have no words to express my gratitude to you, …
  • I am overwhelmed with gratitude to you, …….
  • Please, accept my vehement protestation of gratitude, dear…..
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you Friend sayings :
  • Thank all of you for being there for me. Thank you for ignoring my faults and encouraging my merits.
  • A true friend sees your valuable qualities as well as your faults and never fails you! Thank you for believing in me, my dear friend!
  • They say that love is good for reproducing the humankind but friendship for its improvement. Thank you for helping the humankind to improve, my friend.
  • For always being on my side, for your protection and support, for sharing my dreams I do thank you, my friend.
  • For your understanding, sometimes beyond your strength, for your invaluable help, please, accept my best thanks!
  • For your patience and kindness, for your invaluable advices and devotion, please, accept my deep appreciation, my friend.
  • For being delighted with my achievements, for sharing the hard time, please, accept my sincere appreciation, my dear friend.
  • Thank you for being a friend indeed and not only in need, my friend.
  • They say that friendship is the most valuable thing in the world. So accept my grateful appreciation for being that valuable for me, my friend.
  • I ought you my best thanks to you, my friend, for being always supportive and understanding.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you messages for family :
  • All my life I knew that I am a rich man because I had you. Thank you for everything you’ve done for me, my dear and lovely family!
  • Thank you for the endless love that is still surrounding me and keeping me safe.
  • Thank you for your care, support and incomparable love. I am who I am, because of you. Thank you for that.
  • For loving me for who I am, for your extreme patience and understanding, accept my cordial thanks, dear family!
  • I know it wasn’t always easy but for loving me, I owe you my best thanks.
  • For all these years of moral support and unswerving loyalty, accept my thanks and gratitude, my dear family!
  • Please, accept my heartfelt thanks, my dear family, for your allegiance and devotion.
  • A thousand thanks to you, my dear family, for your care, attention and love!
  • For your cordiality, trust and whole-hearted support, please, accept my deep appreciation, my dear family.
  • Your irreplaceable heartiness, love and understanding are the sources of my strength, my dear family. Please, accept my heartfelt thanks for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment