Thursday, December 23, 2010

Friends Quotations

We are friends and I do like to pass the day with you in serious and inconsequential chatter. I wouldn't mind washing up beside you, dusting beside you, reading the back half of the paper while you read the front. We are friends and I would miss you, do miss you and think of you very often.

A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are

“Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.”

If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. but the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. i'll always be with you.”

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked

Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose.

“Friendship is a treasured gift, and every time I talk with you I feel as if I'm getting richer and richer”

 Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.”

A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.


One measure of friendship consists not in the number of things friends can discuss, but in the number of things they need no longer mention.

True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable.

The friend who can be silent with us in a moment of despair or confusion, who can stay with us in an hour of grief and bereavement, who can tolerate not knowing... not healing, not curing... that is a friend who cares.

true friendship isn't about being there when it's convenient; it's about being there when it's not.

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours, no matter how close or far apart you may be. A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care. A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

The difference between friendship and love is how much you can hurt each other

We cannot tell the exact moment a friendship is formed; as in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over; so in a series of kindnesses, there is at last one that makes the heart run over.

A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails.

“The friend who can be silent with us in a moment of despair or confusion, who can stay with us in an hour of grief and bereavement, who can tolerate not knowing... not healing, not curing... that is a friend who cares.”




No comments:

Post a Comment